Skip to content
- Educational Administrators create, promote, and sustain a dynamic, digital-age learning culture that provides a rigorous, relevant, and engaging education for all students. Educational Administrators:
- Ensure instructional innovation focused on continuous improvement of digital-age learning.
- Model and promote the frequent and effective use of technology for learning.
- Provide learner-centered environments equipped with technology and learning resources to meet the individual, diverse needs of all learners.
- Ensure effective practice in the study of technology and its infusion across the curriculum.
- Promote and participate in local, national, and global learning communities that stimulate innovation, creativity, and digital-age collaboration.